- card stock or construction paper
- box cutter
- contact paper or Saran wrap
- various colored tissue paper
- hole punch
- Fold a piece of colorful card stock in half and draw large egg. Then draw a slightly smaller egg inside that.
- Use a box cutter and cut out the center egg through both sides of the paper.
- Cut out the large egg with scissors. Now you have 2 eggs with the centers cut out.
- Put glue on 1 egg. Cover with contact paper or Saran wrap.
- Glue the other egg on top to make a sandwich.
- Glue colorful tissue squares all over one side of the egg.
- Cut off any excess sticking out on the sides.
- Punch a hole in the top of the egg, tie a string and hang up.