Here's a spin on the usual paper dolls craft to teach the fairy tale of the Gingerbread man.
- brown construction paper
- gingerbread man cookie cutter
- scrap paper, decorating materials
- hole punch
- Accordion fold the paper 4 times or so.
- Trace a simple gingerbread man on the front along the fold. You could use a real cookie cutter.
- Cut out the gingerbread men. Don't cut the fold.
- Show some gingerbread man pictures and decorate your men. A hole punch is great for making eyes and buttons. Display your gingerbread men around the room or on the Christmas tree.